Quality of Life
Webster County offers an unique quality of life while also providing critical business infrastructure at a below-average cost. It’s the perfect combination of reasons to bring your company to central West Virginia.
- With a little under 9,000 residents, all of Webster County represents a neighborhood-style community, with people who care and look out for each other. One of the results is a crime rate below the national average, with violent crimes exceptionally rare, according to federal crime statistics.
- Natural beauty and outdoor recreation opportunities abound in the hills and rivers that populate Webster County. For more information please visit www.visitwebsterwv.com
- The cost of living for Webster County is nearly 25 percent below the national average, with prices for existing homes and building lots also more affordable than other regions. Nearly 80 percent of residents own their homes.
- The Webster County Community Fund is a great example of the way residents care for each other. Started in 2004, the fund’s goal is to build sustainable endowments for charitable causes. Grants and scholarships support arts, recreational and educational programs, among others.
- Four schools serve students in Webster County, including Webster County High School in Upperglade. The smaller nature of schools in the county allows for individualized attention from caring staff members.
Available Business Properties - click here