Available business properties - click here
Site selection specialists nationally appreciate West Virginia’s reasonable utility prices, and Webster County is no exception. Whether you’re looking for affordable high-speed Internet or low-cost electric, local utility providers can assist you.
- Frontier Communications provides telecommunications and data services including high-speed internet connectivity. DSL service is available to nearly all areas of the county.
Residential Customers 800-921-8101
Business Customers 800-921-8102
- HughesNet offers satellite internet service.
- Lumos Networks provides data, broadband, voice and IP services
- Shentel (Shenandoah Telecommunications) offers high-speed internet, telephone and cable television services to business and residential customers.
Residential Customers 800-SHENTEL
Business Customers 866-832-3556
- ViaSat, Inc, provider of Exede and WildBlue satellite internet services, 349 Inverness Drive South, Englewood CO 801122
Direct call 404-500-3356
- DIRECTV through Directpackages.com provides high speed internet and telephone services
Toll Free 877-798-6070
Monongahela Power provides electricity in Webster County with competitive rates and the capacity to serve most residential and industrial needs.
Natural gas is not available, however, several local distributors provide LP gas and fuel oil for heating and other needs. Contact the Development Authority for more information.
West Virginia-American Water Company 800-685-8660
Cowen Public Service District 304-226-3541
Town of Camden on Gauley 304-742-5280